Search This Blog/Web

Tuesday 28 October 2014

T.I's Wife Tiny PERMANENTLY Changes Color Of Eyeballs From Brown To Ice Grey (Unbelievable Photos)



Transformation: .T.I's wife Tiny is currently making headlines for changing the color of her eyeballs permanently from brown to ice grey
 Tiny wrote on her instagram page:
“I permanently changed my eye color with Brightocular and loving it! Thank you Dr. Montasser Menif for the amazing experience and for making my dream come true. I hated wearing contacts just for the color and it made my vision blurry. Blessed to say my vision is perfect after my ice-gray implants.
Special thanks to #Spencer Vessa for all that you’ve done to make the process happen. You’re amazing and thank you #faiza for your exceptional customer service.”
She however  pulled down the Instagram post few minutes later but some smart folks quickly captured the post before she took it down.
See the screen shot after the cut:
 


The company boasts that it can change your eyeballs to any color of your choice. Here are some other customers that have also changed their eye colour with Bright Ocular as seen on their YouTube page andwebsite:
change eye color
brown to seagreen

ice gray with limbal ring
brown to ice gray with limbal ring

how to change your eye color permanently
Light brown to Baby blue
 changing your eye color
Brown to baby blue with limbal ring


permanent eye color change
Brown to sea green

how to change your eye color permanently
Brown to babyblue

changing your eye color
Brown to Olive green

eye color change surgery
Brown to amber

how to change eye color permanently
Black to smokey greyeye colour change brightocular
eye colour change brightocular 2

This is the position of my colleague. :


My position about plastic surgery has always been very flexible, as I try not to judge because for many people, it borders on improving/regaining their self esteem.
But this eyeball inplant thing for me is a NO-NO, even though I have nothing against colored, fashion contact lenses. This for me is too dangerous. What if something goes wrong during surgery? What if after some time complications develop? Has this been tested for a long period of time? Is there anyone who has had this 'permanent eyecolour change over over 10 years and can testify to no complications?What if....what if...I have so many questions.
However, this is just me thinking out loud because I'm still very amazed at how daring people have become and how far cosmetic surgery has gone. At this point I'm throwing the question at you guys: if given the chance, will you be daring enough to change the color of your eyeballs? What are your thoughts on these very daring 'permanent' surgery? Can some medical experts please shed more light on what the possible impact of this may be and complications that could come?



*** well, while my colleague asks for better understanding of the whole package, I ask THAT YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT COLOUR YOU'VE CHOSEN FOR YOURSELF *** LOL***



No comments:

Post a Comment