Search This Blog/Web

Thursday 4 December 2014

Pregnant Kourteny Kardashian goes nude


The rate at which people go nude these days is very alarming. It kind of brings to mind, that these are are perilous times you know.

This is a Kardashian Sibling, apparently, this is a Family thing.
'Enpowering': Another image published on DuJour.com showed Kourtney in a wet shirtTV Reality star Kourteny Kardashian stripped off for DuJour Magazine, telling the publication she was 'not embarrassed' by her naked body.
'To me, nudity is not something to be ashamed of,' explained the 35-year-old. 'I’m not embarrassed of my body. 


'I’m at my best when I’m pregnant. It’s such an amazing feeling, the transformation that your body goes through. 
'There’s something about that that’s so empowering and beautiful and I just really embrace it,' 

See more photos from the shoot after the cut:



Not long to go: The reality star is expected to give birth to her third child before Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment